The Board of Directors are involved in many aspects of fundraising for the Foundation that directly benefits students.
How the 622 makes an Impact:
- Angel Fund to help student families with financial need
- Student Scholarships
- STA2RS Banquet & Recognition Event to honor our district’s top students!
If you are interested in learning more about us, please reach out to us at:
To learn more about how the 622 Education Foundation supports 622 students, teachers, and the community, and how you can help, please click on this link: ABOUT US 622 EDUCATION FOUNDATION
The 622 Education Foundation generates and distributes resources to ISD 622 schools to create, enrich and expand programs that enhance the quality of education.
The Foundation achieves its mission by directing support toward the following goals:
- Encourage all learners to achieve their maximum potential
- Build public awareness and confidence in the No. St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale Public Schools
- Involve the community in assuring quality education for the leaders and workers of tomorrow.
Board of Directors & Staff
The 2020 Board of Directors of the 622 Education Foundation meets monthly, except July and August. The various committees meet on an as-needed basis. Committees include Scholarships, Development (STA2RS Banquet, Taste of 622, 5K Fall Run/Walk) and others as deemed necessary.
Current Board of Directors:
Administrative Coordinator: Open Position
Co-President – Kelly Reykdal
Co-President – Eric Morley
Past-President: Tom Jacobson
Secretary: Michelle Cosgrove
Treasurer: Open Position
ISD 622 Superintendent: Christine Osorio
Director: Amy Coborn
Director: Pam Huntley
Director: Doug Huntley
Director: Heather Jacobson
Director: Stan Karwoski
Director: Barb Polzin
Director: Rachel Presslein
Director: Erin Naughton
Director: Natalie Huntley
Director: Carey Nadeau